I accept change as part of my ongoing evolution.
I welcome rebirth in my life without resistance.
I celebrate spring as an opportunity for renewal within myself and my life.
While our seasons of rebirth may not always coincide with the rest of nature we can allow the newly reactivated Life Force energy around us in Spring to facilitate growth in our lives. We can use this season to break forth from any resistance we might feel and allow life to transform us into whatever beautiful, amazing, spectacular creations we are meant to become. Spring is a chance for each of us to remember that we are also the Life Force animated, that we too have within us all potential, and to ask ourselves some really invaluable questions.
- Am I resisting a natural renewal and rebirth in any part of my life?
- Am I struggling against change that I cannot avoid?
- Am I allowing myself to be a part of the natural cycles of change?
- What are the opportunities for growth that are disguised as challenges?
- Are there any ideas I’d like to consider birthing into my life?
- Would I like to engage in any new activities, hobbies, or courses of study?
- Are there changes in any areas of my life that I’ve wanted to make and haven’t?
Spring isn’t just for the birds and bees, it’s also for our souls and spirits. If allowed, it can awaken, resurrect, and remind us that we are intended to live in seasons of change, ever-growing toward our highest and most beautiful potential.
One thought on “Spring – A Time for Rebirth and Renewal”
Reblogged this on The Affirmation Spot and commented:
A change of season is a great time to remember how our lives transition too. This post by 365 Days of Inspiration helps you make the most of that transformation.